- Rent is due and payable in our office on or before the first day of each month.
- Rent is delinquent after the first day of the month.
- If rent is not received within 5 days of the date on which it is due, DRRS (Doc's River Road Storage) may overlock the unit and may deny the Lessee access to the Premises and all of our property.
- Overlock is not removed unless all rental, late fees and administrative charges are paid.
- Receipt of NSF check will require all future payment by money order, credit card, or cash.
The Security Deposit is refunded only when:
- Lessee is current in all obligations
- Lessee has notified management when vacating
- Unit is broom clean
- Unit is not damaged
- All boxes and trash are removed from the storage unit and driveway areas.